Deepwatch: Extend Your Current SecOps Program
A Case for Managed Detection and Response (MDR)
Managed Detection and Response (MDR) is changing the way businesses address their security risks, and the move to MDR is projected to continue for years to come.
As an advocate for your team and organization as a whole, we know that it is important for you to focus on choosing an MDR partner that can ultimately act as a true extension to your current SecOps team. That’s where Deepwatch comes in.
A Case for Managed Detection and Response (MDR) Advocacy Package includes assets and resources for you to utilize to compare the current and future state of your security operations with Deepwatch:
- Deepwatch Total Economic Impact® Report, Forrester Research
- Why Premise Health Partners with Deepwatch | Case Study
- Alleviating Alert Overload | eBook
- Minimizing Ransomware Impact: 3 Steps with Managed Detection and Response | eBook
- ROI Calculator
- Customizable Presentation Deck – A Case for Managed Detection and Response (MDR)
- Current vs. Desired Tools & Resources
- Cost/Benefit Analysis
- SecOps Maturity Score Card