DOWNLOAD THE EBOOK
Selecting the Right Managed Detection and Response (MDR) Provider
Managed Detection and Response (MDR) is changing the way businesses address their security risks, and the move to MDR is projected to continue for years to come. The tipping point on the long-predicted shift, according to Gartner Research, comes in 2025, when over 50% of organizations will have adopted some level of MDR service for 24/7 monitoring, threat detection, and incident response.
Download the eBook to learn more about the market forces behind the MDR movement:
- Experienced cybersecurity talent is in-demand and hard-to-hire.
- Transformative technology and legacy systems co-exist on the same network.
- Zero-day and unmitigated vulnerabilities will continue to be exploited by threat actors amassing footholds.
- The distributed workforce and work-from-home trends will remain part of the way business is conducted in a post-pandemic world.
- Cloud security challenges will continue as companies migrate on-premises systems to hybrid and multi-cloud environments.